Scars Farm Vendor Application
The Food Forest Festival is Saturday, April 22nd, 2023, 10:00am-4:00pm
It will be located at 777 Alturas Rd, Bartow FL 33830
Crystal is the Festival Manager and point of contact for the event.
Phone: 813-765-8480 Email: email@example.com
How to Apply to be a Festival Vendor:
Preparation – It’s important that you carefully read this document before submitting your application.
Your application should address all the topics defined here, regarding your type of product or service.
Application – Applying to the Christmas Festival is done online.
Emails – Please respond to emails in a timely manner to prevent delay of approval.
Selection Criteria – Potential vendors are screened based on certain criteria, including:
– Product or Service Type
– Product Quality
– Vendors should have displays that are eye-catching and thoughtfully designed.
– For both appearance and safety reasons, we recommend the use of professional grade 10 x10’ tents with full internal frames (vs recreational tents that have only perimeter frames).
– The standard booth space is 12 feet wide and 12 feet deep. Please inquire about a larger booth space.
Amount – Vendor Fee is 10% of sales, to be collected at the end of the event.
Businesses are welcome to participate as a ‘sponsor’ with or without a vendor booth.
There are various levels of sponsorship available.
For more information about these options, contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application Process
– You need to address all the categories of the information below in your application.
– Omitting information will delay the process or diminish the likelihood of a positive response.
– Include product/menu list, price range, etc.
– The products you list to sell here are the items that will be considered for approval. If you have several items, some items may be approved, while others are not depending on previously approved applications. * Please note that we will allow two vendors to sell the same item, but no more than two.
– To change the items you wish to provide (including omitting an item), you will need to contact email@example.com. Approval to add or change items may not be granted if other vendors have already been approved for them.
– Include a short background of the owner, family, and/or business.
Sales tax, where required by the State, is the responsibility of the seller.
ALL vendors are required to carry liability insurance coverage with the Scars Farm listed as ‘Additionally Insured’.
If you do not have insurance, please contact us for a list of potential providers or you may opt to purchase insurance through our provider for an additional fee.
Vendors may bring helpers for their booth with the intent to assist with the booth.
Anyone accompanying the vendor with the intent to participate in the event’s activities must purchase an admission ticket.
A completed waiver is required for everyone.
The Approval Process
– The Application Committee may decide upon an invitation for an in-person screening.
– The purpose of this visit is to complete an overall assessment of your product and booth setup.
– The decision about approval will be made following the screening visit.
– Some vendors will be approved immediately based on previous experience with Scars Farm and/or the timeliness of completing all steps of the application.
– Once the application has been reviewed, you will be contacted via email requesting the following information:
Completed Waiver for each person who will be on the property.
– After all steps are completed, an invoice for the deposit will be sent to the email provided. If the deposit is not paid within 3 days, your spot may go to the next vendor in your category.
Scars Farm is a wedding venue located in Bartow, Florida. It’s an idyllic 54-acre site that offers a large strawberry-shaped pond lined with palm trees and rolling green fields that overlook beautiful wildflowers on our lake, making it a unique and tranquil backdrop to your special day. Barbecue or caviar, this venue has it all.
Our main website is still in development. If you have any questions at all, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!
We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations… We strive for no less than 5 stars and this is not something that we take lightly. We genuinely stand behind our product. Please let us know where you felt we dropped the ball and we’ll get in touch with you soon to discuss. We’re very sorry and look forward to speaking with you.