Michael (Fall Festival Manager) is responsible for the weekly operations of the market.
Phone: 863-513-4805 Email: email@example.com
How to Apply to be a Fall Festival Vendor
a)Preparation – It’s important that you carefully read this document before submitting your application. Your application should address all the topics defined here, regarding your type of product
b)Application – Applying to the Fall Festival is done online.
a)Selection Criteria– Potential vendors are screened based on a number of criteria, including:
2. Product Quality
b) Booth Setup –
– Vendors should have displays that are eye-catching and thoughtfully designed.
– For both appearance and safety reasons, we recommend the use of professional grade 10 x10’ tents with full internal frames (vs recreational tents that have only perimeter frames).
c) Commercial Products– Our focus is on products that are designed and created by the vendor.
– We do notaccept products that are commercially produced and/ or distributed.
d)Product Lines – Management makes judgments about the appropriate number of vendors within a product category.
– This assessment is based on the number of total available spaces, etc., and how many vendors are currently vending any one category of product.
– We limit the number of similar products so that each vendor has the opportunity to be successful.
e)Booth Size – The standard booth space is 12 feet wide and 12 feet deep. Larger booth spaces are available, please inquire.
a)Farmers – We are very interested in cultivating relationships with farmers.
– Interested farmers should contact us directly to learn about the current opportunities available.
Plants & Flowers
a)Grower Preference – Preference is given to growers versus resellers.
b)Product Priorities – The primary focus of the market is related to produce, food and plants. Crafts supplement these core products and provide color and variety to the market.
c)Product Categories – Crafts are evaluated within a respective product type (e.g. pottery, clothing, jewelry, personal care products, yard art, etc.).
d)Homemade – We support craftspeople at the market. As a result, crafts must be made by the vendor.
e)Resale – Items offered for re-sale or are commercially produced are not
f)Food-Related – High-quality and unique items that are food related (e.g. cookbooks, kitchen utensils, table linens, aprons, etc.) may be considered, even if they are not made by the vendor.
a)Service Delivery – We will consider service vendors if the service is conducted at the Fall Festival
(e.g. face painting, massage, knife sharpening, etc.).
b)Promotion – We do not accept applications for businesses wishing to promote services provided elsewhere (e.g. health clubs, real estate sales, medical offices). This type of activity is eligible to participate as a ‘sponsor’.
a)Sponsorship – Businesses that do not meet our eligibility requirements can request to participate as a ‘sponsor’. Contact us to learn more about sponsorship options.
a)Amount – Fall Festival vending fee $100
The Application Process
a)Application Details –You need to address all the categories of the information below in your application.
– Omitting information (e.g. prices, vending experience) will delay the process or diminish the likelihood of a positive response.
Product Description (Include product details, prices, production methods, etc.)
Business Description (Include the background/training of the owner, origins of the business, etc. )
Vending Approach/ Experience (How your booth is designed, and where you’ve vended before)
b) Pictures– Good pictures of your product and setup are important.
– Provide photos of your products.
– Show us a picture of your booth, and ones that show your product display and signage.
The Approval Process
a)Approved Vendors – Some vendors will be approved immediately based on the strength of their application.
b)Screened Vendors – The Application Committee may decide that your application warrants an invitation to vend once (called a ‘screening’ visit) at the Market.
– The purpose of this visit is to complete an overall assessment of your product and booth setup.
– The decision about approval will be provided following the screening visit.
a)Sales Tax – Sales tax, where required by the State, is the responsibility of the seller.
a)Required Coverage – All vendors are required to carry liability insurance coverage with the Scars Farm listed as an ‘Additionally Insured’.
All applicants may be subject to a background check.
Applications are reviewed quarterly.